Grants in the amount of $500 to $1000 will be awarded to Madison County Public School teachers both in the Fall and in the Spring semesters.
Note: Grants are not intended to provide core instructional materials or programs which would normally fall under the responsibility of federal/state/county funding.
Priority will be given to those grants which:
- Creatively supplement or enhance the curriculum
- Include a diverse population and serve the greatest number of students
- Provide a long term benefit and/or are replicable
- Promote collaboration among teachers and across disciplines
- Support a program with measurable results