High School Scholarships
The Madison County Education Foundation maintains a high school student scholarship program in order to provide resources, inspire innovation and enhance opportunities for graduates of Madison County High School. Student scholarships are awarded to support our graduates’ pursuit of College, University, Community School, or Trade School degrees or certifications.
Applications for the 2022 Madison County Education Foundation Scholarships are now available. Direct questions to:
Karen Teal, Madison County High School Counseling Administrative Assistant.
Phone: 540-948-3785: Extension 4520 Email: email@example.com
MCEF High School Scholarship Instructions 2022
Please read all of the following details so that you complete the application correctly:
1. You CANNOT save and return to the application later. I suggest having at least an hour free when you are ready to complete the application. In order to be sure you can complete it in one sitting you should know the following info:
- Parent/Guardian job title and employer
- Your SAT/ACT scores (if taken)
- Any financial aid you have received from colleges
- Your EFC or Expected Family Contribution from your FAFSA report. This can be found on your Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA.
- A list of your extracurricular, work, and volunteer experience
- Completed essay!
The Application is due May 1, 2022.