MCEF wants to support teachers like you!
Applications Accepted for Spring Teacher Grants
We have had quite a few applications from the Primary School (Middle School, High School, Elementary School) over the past several years. It is a tradition we want to continue. The good news is that these applications have been strong and the teachers have been successful in obtaining grants from the Madison County Education Foundation.
Success is contagious. Make it your turn next. PLEASE go to the MCEF website www.madisonedfoundation.org for application directions and criteria. Send your grant application electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 9, 2018. Grant winners will be announced by January 23, 2018.
Grants generally total between $500 and $1000 and can often be matched with school funds.
For questions, please call or email Jayne Penn-Hollar, chair, any members of the Grants Resource Team:
- Ashleigh Pugh email@example.com;
- Rebecca LaVoie firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Tiffany Kitner email@example.com;
- Nicole Keys firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Jennifer Taylor email@example.com;
- Martha Clements firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Marty Ward email@example.com
For general information or questions, call Barbara Kres Beach (540-948-5317) or firstname.lastname@example.org.