MCEF wants to support teachers like you!
Applications Accepted for Spring Teacher Grants
We have had quite a few applications from the Primary School (Middle School, High School, Elementary School) over the past several years. It is a tradition we want to continue. The good news is that these applications have been strong and the teachers have been successful in obtaining grants from the Madison County Education Foundation.
Success is contagious. Make it your turn next. PLEASE go to the MCEF website www.madisonedfoundation.org for application directions and criteria. Send your grant application electronically to email@example.com by January 9, 2018. Grant winners will be announced by January 23, 2018.
Grants generally total between $500 and $1000 and can often be matched with school funds.
For questions, please call or email Jayne Penn-Hollar, chair, any members of the Grants Resource Team:
- Ashleigh Pugh firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Rebecca LaVoie email@example.com;
- Tiffany Kitner firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Nicole Keys email@example.com;
- Jennifer Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Martha Clements email@example.com;
- Marty Ward firstname.lastname@example.org
For general information or questions, call Barbara Kres Beach (540-948-5317) or email@example.com.